Need an extra income during this time? Here is one recipe you can try that will surely gain your customer’s attention! Create your favorite Pinoy Merienda with inJoy Milk Shake! Easy to prepare and delicious!
inJoy Milk Shake Ube Puto Recipe
- 2 cups rice
- 600 ml water
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅛ cup baking powder
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup inJoy Milk Shake powder (any flavor)
1. Soak pre-washed rice overnight in water.
2. Grind soaked rice (including water) until fine.
3. Transfer in to a mixing bowl, then add inJoy Milk Shake powder, sugar, baking powder, vinegar and oil. Mix well.
4. Line puto molds with banana leaves or grease with oil. Fill the molds with the mixture, about ⅔ full.
5. Arrange the molds in the steamer basket and steam for 15-20 minutes. Check doneness by inserting toothpick in the center of puto. If toothpick comes out dry, remove from heat and allow to cool. Serve and inJoy!