Look at that beautiful glass! Sa look palang, talagang masarap na! This recipe idea is just made with inJoy Fruit Syrups and Assam Black Tea! Another recipe to customize your Milk Tea menu! Try this one now!
inJoy Mixed Berries Recipe
- 250g of Assam Black Tea
- inJoy Strawberry Fruit Syrup
- 45ml carbonated drink or water
- 45ml of inJoy Blueberry Fruit
- inJoy Almond, Mango and Cherry gulaman
1. Steep 250g of Assam black tea for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Mix inJoy Strawberry Fruit Syrup and 45ml carbonated drink or water
3. Fill your cup with tube ice.
4. Pour 45ml of inJoy Blueberry Fruit syrup into your 22oz cup
5. Gently pour Strawberry mix on top to create second layer
6. Gently pour prepared Assam Black tea as the topmost layer
7. Add cooked inJoy Almond, Mango and Cherry gulaman on top!