- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical), or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as a Production Engineer in any Food Manufacturing Industry
- Must have critical thinking skills and leadership skills
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule if needed
- Proficiency in basic computer software (MS Office)
- Willing to be assigned in San Juan City/ Meycauayan, Bulacan/ Sta. Maria, Bulacan
- Responsible for the overall operation and ensuring smooth flow of production.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of equipment.
- Supervise production schedule, operation, and personnel.
- Monitor inventory of raw materials and spare parts.
- Ensures reports are completely and properly done.
- Other tasks assigned related to the Production department