Ube Ice Scramble 1kg
- Net weight: 1kg
- Yield: Makes 33 16 oz cups
- Tastes just like ice cream. Very thick and creamy!
- Different ice scramble flavors available here
- How to make Ice Scramble/ Procedure:
- Using the electric hand mixer, mix 1kg of inJoy Milk Scramble Powder Mix in 5kgs of crushed ice.
- Mix until the mixture aerates or until foamy. Serve and inJoy!
- Why you should order Milk Scramble
- Classic Favorite of Pinoys. It’s the taste of the Milk Scramble you’ve always loved.
- Made with quality ingredients. Each product undergoes quality testing to ensure the best product in your hands
- Creamy and Thick consistency. Use the electric hand mixer as you prepare your ice scramble for the cool and smooth experience
- Can last up to 2 hours in an ice chest. Perfect for business
- Convenient to prepare. There’s no hassle to start this as a business. Instructions are also very clear and easy to follow. Video tutorials on how to prepare your milk scramble are available too.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to order inJoy Ube Milk Scramble Powder Mix?
- Before ordering here on our website, you must have an account first. This is very quick and easy.
- Click add to cart your desired items
- Check out and wait for the delivery of your items. Delivery usually takes 1-3 business days but depends on the volume of orders.
- You may order via our injoyph Shopee store or injoyph Lazada store.
Q: What is the mode of payment to order?
- As of now the mode of payment is Cash on Delivery (COD)
Q: Where do you deliver?
- inJoy is available nationwide through our various dealers. It is also available on Shopee and Lazada or through our company owned Negosyong Bayan Outlets
- For this website though, we can only deliver to Metro Manila, Rizal, Lipa, Cebu
Q: How to be a reseller of inJoy Ube Scramble for Business?
Q: How long is the delivery?
- It depends on the bulk of orders we receive. It will usually take 2-3 days for Metro Manila deliveries.
For any concerns on our products and packages, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +63 947-583-0203. Feel free to message us on our inJoy Philippines Facebook page too.